Hello Guys, We are back with new loot, Airtel Family Share, Have you heard about this? In this article, I am going to explain to you, what is Airtel family share? And what it’s the use? Guys as you know very well Airtel is Top Telecom network. Airtel has launched new share features or Data share features.
The best thing in Airtel is that you can share the Airtel data with your friends. Airtel data sharing is not only for family members. You can share the data with your friends too. This is not a short time period, The Airtel is offering this sharing feature for a long time. But many peoples are still Don’t know about this Data sharing.
Have you missed our last article? If yes, Just read about Airtel Free Data, Many peoples are searching for free data, Here you can see about Airtel free Data, I think this page is right for you. Guys this is very simple and Verified loot. By miss call, you will get 120 GB data. Last two months onwards all data plans are increased, So this free data loot is very helpful for everyone. The Airtel is providing free 120 GB data for all the users.
Let’s start about Airtel family share
- 1 Why people Don’t know about Airtel Data Share?
- 2 What is Airtel Family share?
- 3 Why you cannot share your Data with another operator?
- 4 How to share the Internet on Airtel?
- 5 How to Transfer Data From Airtel to Airtel Number
- 6 Airtel Family Share FAQ-
The reason is lack of information and I don’t blame peoples because the Airtel has not informed their subscribers. And Airtel customer Executives also not even informing about Airtel Data Share features. Just leave on that topic, Now I am going to tell you about the main topic. Just follow all the steps for Airtel Data share features.
- Airtel Data sharing feature is one of the great features offered by the Airtel.
- With the Help of the data sharing feature, You can share Airtel Data with your friends and family members without any much stretch.
- This feature is not only for family members, But You can also share the Data with your neighbors too.
- This feature is only on Airtel to Airtel mobile number, You cannot share your Data with another operator like Jio, Idea, BSNL, Vodafone.
- The feature is only for Airtel to Airtel customer, You can share data for only airtel customers, not for another operator.
- Airtel also doesn’t allow to share data with any other telecom mobile operator.
- So now I am going to tell you how you can transfer Airtel data from one mobile number to another Airtel mobile number.
- There are several methods in which you can share your Airtel Data across the Airtel network.
- In this article, I am going to tell you two methods that you can transfer easily from one number to another mobile number without any effort or stretch.
How to Transfer Data From Airtel to Airtel Number
- First, You need to open your smartphone and then open your dialer pad.
- After opening the dialer pad, You need to dial *129*101# USSD code.
- Once you enter this USSD code in your dialer pad, then click on the call button.
- After a three-second, You will get an option to transfer your Airtel internet from one mobile to another mobile number.
- After that, You will get the option to share Airtel Data.
- Now, You need to dial a number to share Airtel data then enter another Airtel mobile number in which you want to share your data.
- Next, you will get one option, Follow the steps to transfer the Airtel data to another airtel mobile number.
- First, you need to download My Airtel app from the Offer Page
- Now you will be redirected to Google Play store, Just click on install the My Airtel app.
- Next, You need to login to My Airtel app, Verify your mobile number with OTP and log in the Airtel app
- Now you need to click on left menu icon and select My Family share option
- Now you need to add your family mobile number and then you can be able to transfer your internet data on Airtel.
- You can set limitations of Data usage.
- That’s it.
How to add family members to Airtel?
Ans:- Just you need to send an SMS by typing ADD send it to 121
How to remove Airtel family members?
Ans:- Type an SMS as DEL and send it to 121, and then your family member will be deleted from your Family list.
Guys, We hope you will enjoy from Airtel Data share, Many peoples don’t know about this, So always we are trying to find out new loot. The Data sharing feature is one of the topmost features. It’s very helpful for every person. Just keep visiting on Rechargendeals.com for more loot. Thanks.