Hello guys, We are back with new trick How to Find Paytm Kyc Centre Near me Online, Everyone knows about the Paytm, Day by Day it is popular in all over India its all in one app you can do recharge, you can pay electricity bill, water bill, toll gate, petrol, diesel, movie ticket, bus booking, flight booking, train booking, insurance everything you can do in paytm. You can buy grocery items everything you can do from paytm, you can send money to anyone or you can send money to bank accounts.
How to Find Paytm Kyc Centre Near me Online
Paytm is a very popular app and they also started cashback offers if you pay from paytm you will get cashback in your paytm wallet. This cashback you can redeem to the bank account. But as per RBI rule in every app KYC is compulsory. If you not completed your KYC you will not eligible for cashback so many peoples still aware of this KYC.So today in this article we are explaining to you how to find the paytm KYC center near me online.
Guys Have you missed our last article? Is yes, read about Mobikwik referral code by this app you will get Rs.100 on signup and Rs.100 on per refer this app is already verified and trusted app its same like paytm only just install this app and see all the features. It will help you a lot.
What purpose do you want Paytm KYC?
After installing your Paytm app without KYC you can’t do anything as per RBI rule KYC is compulsory in every account or app, Even bank account also KYC is compulsory. To load cash in your paytm wallet or Paytm bank account, if you want to pay the bill through the paytm wallet you have to visit paytm KYC center which is nearby you.
What Documents required to do Paytm KYC?
- Only the Aadhar card is enough to do KYC.
- If you don’t have Aadhar card then just follow below Documents.
Carry your Pan Card along with below Documents
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- NREGA Job card
How To Find Paytm KYC center nearby me?
- First of all, Download the paytm app.
- Next, Visit the nearest KYC center website from below mentioned Link
- Now you need to put your area Pincode, It will display KYC points which is nearby you.
- You will get all the details like Shop Name, Phone number and address just contact them and visit the nearest center.
- Carry the Aadhar card or Pan card with other documents like Voter ID, Driving license, Passport, NREGA Job card
- This way you have to do Paytm KYC and after completion of KYC, you are eligible for all cashback and Sending money or paying money to any shops.
- That’s it and enjoy it.
Must Read about Payzapp Referral Code where you will get 100Rs instantly on your Bank Account
How To Do Paytm KYC without Aadhar card?
- Visit the below-mentioned link
- Now you need to select your state and city.
- It will be showing you the nearest center. (This is only for Without Aadhar card KYC.)
- You have to carry Pan card along with anyone document (voter id, passport, NREGA job card driving license)
- That’s it and enjoy
Guys hope you understood all the mentioned points just follow all the steps for Paytm Kyc it’s not taking too much time. Its fully free service. They won’t charge for KYC. Carry all the documents which I mentioned above. And without KYC you cannot do anything this is RBI rule KYC is not only for paytm in all the apps KYC is compulsory just follow and complete KYC. For more loot and tricks please keep visiting rechargendeals.com. Thanks, and enjoy it.