Hello Readers, We are back with new tricks, How To Delete Paytm Account, Still many peoples don’t know about this topic. In this article, I am going to explain to you various methods to Delete Paytm Account. Paytm is the best e-commerce website In India from clothing to flight tickets. You will get everything in Paytm.
But in some cases you don’t want to use the Paytm account or else you lost your mobile phone? then what to do? Obviously, your mind is thinking I can delete my Paytm Account But how is it possible to delete the PAytm Account? No. you don’t have any options to delete the Paytm account in Paytm.
Don’t worry here I am helping you how to delete your Paytm account permanently or Disable your Paytm account. So, Let’s start to Move with the Main topic.
How To Delete Paytm Account Permanently?
As already I mentioned above there are no options to delete your Paytm account in the Paytm app. But you can delete through contacting the Paytm customer care there are several methods to delete your Paytm account. Read this article and follow any easy methods to Delete your Account.
Delete your Paytm Account By Mail
This is very simple method to Deactivate your Paytm account just by simple steps, For this, you need to mail [email protected] to deactivate your Paytm account and mention the exact details like example “ I lost my phone So I am creating new account from other mobile number so Kindly Block this account “ write these lines and follow below steps.
- Firstly Open Paytm App or Website.
- Now open your Profile.
- Now click on the Need Help option.
- Now Select Message Us option.
- Now write an above-mentioned message to block your Paytm account.
- That’s it now just send it to [email protected].
Delete your Paytm Account By App
This method also a very simple way to Delete your account permanently. For this, you need to report to block your Paytm account in the Paytm app. Once you report it will take time to delete your Paytm account permanently.
- First of all, Open your Paytm App.
- Now Go to Profile.
- Now click on the Contact Us option.
- Now select My Paytm Account.
- Next, you need to select “I Have Lost My Mobile/ Change Mobile Number”.
- Once you report submitted after some time your account will be deactivated.
Delete your Paytm Account on Call
This is the very easiest method to delete your Paytm account. I think to follow this method to delete your PAytm account because you can delete your account on call only. Call to Paytm customer care 0120 3888 388. Just say them Delete My Paytm Account they will ask the reason just say anything like I lost my mobile so I want to create a paytm account through another new number say like this and they will raise a ticket on your issues. After sometimes your account gets deleted. Enjoy.
Delete Paytm Account By Chat Method
This method also simple and easy anyone can do all these steps no any stress to Delete your Paytm Account just follow below steps to Delete your Paytm account by chat method
- Firstly, Open your Paytm app.
- Now Go to Profile Page, Select on 24*7 Help.
- Now you will get many options select Profile Settings option.
- Now click on I want to close/ Delete my account.
- Now click on I don’t use this Paytm account.
- Now just scroll it you will get Message Us option, just click on it.
- Now Explain the reason why you want to Delete your Paytm account and submit the request.
- After 72 hours you will get a call by customer care then just say the same reasons and after some time you will get a message from Paytm.
- They will send you 2 links just click on the first link to Delete your Account if you want to ignore just click on 2nd link.
- That’s it and enjoy it.
Eligible to Close or Delete your Account
- Your Paytm wallet balance should be less than Rs.1
- Your Paytm bank savings and FD accounts balance should be less than Rs. 1
- Your Paytm money Balance should be less than Rs. 1
- Your Paytm Gold balance should be less than Rs. 1
- Your Paytm Games balance should be less than Rs.1
Note:- If you have balance in your account? Make sure to use it or send your money to friends or any family members before sending the request for account closure.
Must Read: Download Helo App and Get Rs. 300 on Every successful Refer
Conclusion Of How to Delete Paytm Account
Guys, We are mentioned 4 methods to delete your paytm account, you can follow any method which is easy for you. I hope you understand all the mentioned points and methods this article is very useful for those who lost their mobile phone and wish to block the Paytm account. Guys for more loots and tricks, Free Paytm Cash, Free Recharge Tricks and Free Deals just keep visiting rechargendeals.com. Thanks, and enjoy it.