Are you searching for Amazon mi neckband quiz answers? If yes, then here is today’s amazon quiz answers. In today’s quiz you have to give five answers and if you are lucky then you can win Rs.10000.
There will be 10 winners and the period of the quiz is 19th of March 2021 to 18th of April 2021 and the winner will be announced on 31st of May, 2021. All questions will be based on General Knowledge.
Today’s Amazon Mi Neckband Pro Quiz Answers
1. Which is the latest headphone recently launched by Mi among the following?
Ans: (B) Mi Neckband Pro
2. What features are available with Mi Neckband Pro?
Ans: (D) All of the above
3. Mi Neckband Pro is equipped with anc feature to cancel out the ambient noise? What is the full form of ANC?
Ans: (D) Active Noise Cancellation
4. What is the battery life of Mi Neckband Pro?
Ans: (D) 20 Hours
5. You can access your favourite voice assistants on Mi Neckband Pro
Ans: (A) True
How to Play Amazon Quiz
1. First of all download Amazon app
2. After downloading just open the app
3. Now login into you Amazon account if you have otherwise register into Amazon
4. Then search ” Funzone or Quiz World ” in the app
5. Finally there you will see Mi Neckband pro quiz, just click on it.
6. That’s it
Must read about OYO Q Quiz Answers.
Terms & Conditions of Mi Neckband Pro Quiz
- This Contest will commence on 20th March 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 20th April 2021 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Prize (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).